13.11.13

All work and no play..

Hello lovelies, I am so busy all the time that it drives me crazy. I need d to start looking for a place closer to university because these crazy an hour and a half drives to it is just pointless and exhausting. Thankfully the course I'm doing makes me get involved with the latest trends, the latest fashion shows and makes me explore magazines and look for inspiration from all types of different places. Which I wouldn't have any time for if the course was any different. Recently I have stumbled on a new model crush. She pops up on my tumblr from time to time and I think she is just stunning and her street style is great too. She really started standing out more after she had hair bleached peroxide blond. So take a look at the Russian beauty Sasha Luss:

 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a great rest of the week loves xx  

Amanda

Komentarų nėra: